Soundscape: Libarating music
Soundscape is an online platform, that syncs your loops with music by other people around the world 🌍 automatically.
Using Music Information Retrieval (MIR) algorithms and RNN models, Soundscape analyzes your recordings and finds music loops, that were recorded by other users and fit well with your recording.
This process could be done repeatedly to create robust sounds and interesting textures.
Everything the user records (and decides not to 'drop for good') is stored and available to other users.
- Recurrent Neural Network (RNN) model - Madmom
- Web framework - Django
- Web worker - RabbitMQ
- Database - PostgreSQL
- Web client - Web Audio API, wavesurfer.js
- Audio file handling - Numpy, SciPy, LibROSA, Pydub
- Hosting and storage - Heroku + Firebase + AWS
- Audio analysis algorithms - Self written + LibROSA
- Search algorithms - Self written
- Mixing algorithms - Self written